A true breakthrough in music education, the Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube will be music to your baby’s ears. Providing hours of interactive play for budding young composers of all ages, this award-winning toy is the perfect musical foundation for little ones.
Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube
Music Education in a Cube
Fun, creative, and inspiring, the Magic Cube teaches how sounds combine to create eight Mozart masterpieces. With a touch of a button, this interactive cube lets your child add or subtract from any combination of five different instruments, including harp, French horn, piano, flute, and violin. Each selected instrument button flashes along to the beat of the music. An orchestra button even plays all the instruments at once.
Designed with durable plastic construction, the Magic Cube features bright colors such as yellow, green, purple, and magenta. Made with soft, rounded corners, it’s easy and safe for baby to hold. The 6-inch cube requires three AA batteries (not included).
Create millions of Mozart musical masterpieces. Start with the flute and add in the piano. Drop the piano and bring in the violin. It’s that simple! Add or subtract instruments while the music plays without missing a single beat. With a push of a button, your child can compose an endless number of musical arrangements. The cube features six colorful buttons that light when selected. One orchestra and five individual instrument buttons allow your child to add or subtract instruments while the music plays.
* Includes 8 Mozart compositions by a Grammy award-winning arranger
* Developmentally appropriate compositions selected by a leading neurobiologist
* Instrument buttons flash in time with the music when activated – teaching sound recognition and rhythm concepts
* High quality speaker for superior sound
* Soft rubber corners for safe play for all ages
* Teaching tips included to help children understand four major classes of instruments (woodwinds, strings, percussion, brass), rhythm, and five different musical instruments.
[wordbay]munchkin mozart magic cube[/wordbay]